Best Jio Fiber Recharge Plans in India 2023 | Cashback Offers for Jio Fiber Recharge
Reliance Jio introduced its Fiber broadband service in India in 2019.
The company since introducing Fiber broadband service, Jio has shaken the broadband industry with its aggressive pricing and range of other benefits.
The Jio Fiber plan is a perfect hybrid of broadband and DTH services.
Best Jio Fiber Recharge Plans
Best Jio Fiber Recharge Plans are available in,
|Jio Fiber Recharge Plans||Data & Speed||Validity||Price|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 399||Unlimited & 30 Mbps||30 Days||₹399|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 699||Unlimited & 100 Mbps||30 Days||₹699|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 999||Unlimited & 150 Mbps||30 Days||₹999|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 1499||Unlimited & 300 Mbps||30 Days||₹1499|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 2499||Unlimited & 500 Mbps||30 Days||₹2499|
|Jio Fiber monthly plan 3999||Unlimited & 1 Gbps (6600GB)||30 Days||₹3999 & ₹8499|
Benefits of Jio Fiber
- Jio Fiber plans in India are divided into several categories
- The entry-level Jio Fiber broadband plan is from Rs 399, & goes up to the top-end plan costs Rs 8,499
- Jio Fiber plans come with a free subscription to 14 OTT platforms, including Netflix, Prime Videos, and Sony LIV.
Why Should Select Jio Fiber for Home or Office
You can easily avail Jio Fiber 30-day trial for free. Customers only need to pay a one-time amount, which is refundable.
You have two options to choose from the 30-day free trial of Jio Fiber.
- Comes with a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,500 and benefits such as 150Mbps speed, Wi-Fi ONT modem, free voice calling, 4K set-top box, and subscription to OTT platforms.
- Comes with 150Mbps speed, Wi-Fi ONT modem, free voice calling, and a security amount of Rs 1,500.
Before selecting Jio Fiber as an option then you can avail of the 30-day free trial, if don’t like the service & any other problem, you can easily return the broadband back to Jio.