Buy the right and best components for your dream, Gaming and Editing PC
Many of taken streaming, video editing as freelancing jobs (work from Home) to earn money.
If you are looking to get yourself, the Best 4K Gaming and Editing, Workstation PC based on Intel, and have a total budget of Rs 1.5 Lakh to 2 lakh.
This PC is capable of modern games and also handling even the most demanding AAA titled games.
If you are an AMD lover then check out this Gaming and Editing PC build guide under a 100k budget.
Intel-based 4K Gaming and Editing PC Build
- 1 Intel-based 4K Gaming and Editing PC Build
- 1.1 Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop 4K Gaming and Editing Processor
- 1.2 MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX Gaming Motherboard
- 1.3 INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti ICHILL X3 8GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card
- 1.4 HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 RGB
- 1.5 Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
- 1.6 Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Internal (SSD)
- 1.7 Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler
- 1.8 Antec HCG850 850 Watt Fully Modular Gaming Power Supply
- 1.9 Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Triple ARGB Gaming Cabinet
- 2 Conclusion
NOTENow a days Pricing of Components are high please check the price on Amazon
Full detailed PC build Guide
Check out the Latest Post
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop 4K Gaming and Editing Processor
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Intel Core i7-10700K processor, which comes with 8 Cores, and 16 Threads.
Intel Core i7-10700K is an Unlocked processor, so you can Overclock Up to 5.1 GHz on this processor.
On this processor, we can do all the CPU demanded gaming or any other work.
Intel Core i7-10700K is capable of playing AAA titled games, it runs very smoothly.
- Series is Core i7 (10th Gen)
- 8 Cores and 16 Threads
- The base frequency is 3.80Hz
- Max turbo frequency is 5.1Hz
- Max memory support 128GB
- Socket LGA1200
- A cache is 16MB
- Unlocked processor
- TDP 95W
In this PC build, we are using the ‘MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX’ Gaming Motherboard.
On this Motherboard USB 3.2 gen 2, USB 3.2 gen 1 (4), USB 2.0 (2), PS/2 combo port, Display ports, Type-c, Wifi / Bluetooth, Optical S/PDIF out, HD audio connectors, 205G LAN, HDMI port.
On this motherboard, we can Overclock the Intel Core i7-10700K processor very easily.
- Supports Intel’s 10th generation Intel
- 4K support onboard HDMI
- Aluminum cover
- M.2 shield frozr
- DDR4 booster
- Pump fan support
- Digital PWM
- 6-layer PCB
- Twin-turbo M.2
- Intel Wi-Fi 6
- Core boost technology
INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti ICHILL X3 8GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card
In this PC build, we are using the ‘INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 ti iCHILL X3‘ Gaming Graphics Card.
This is Nvidia’s 2 generation RTX architecture, with incredible performance.
RTX architecture, World’s fastest and most efficient GPU for Gaming and Content Creators.
INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 ti iCHILL X3 is the best and budget-friendly Graphics card.
In this Graphics card, we can play AAA titled games very smoothly, runs on a High setting, newly launched CyberPunk 2077.
Graphics Card Specification
- Nvidia Ampere Architecture
- New cooling solution
- Backplate design
- Ultra-thin cooling fins
- Acrylic red LED pattern
- Low noise
- 4K resolution
- 3 Display Port, 1 HDMI port
HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 RGB
In this PC build, we are using the ‘HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 RGB’ RAM we are using.
This was a high-end, Gaming, and Editing PC Build. So, we are using an RGB RAM stick.
HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 RGB is a memory stick, that is compatible with Intel.
A total of 16GB or 32GB is more than enough for Gaming and Video editing.
- HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Stunning RGB lighting
- Intel XMO-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen
- Speed Up to 3733MHz Plug N play functionality
- Voltage 1.2V, 1.35V
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB‘ Internal Hard Drive (HDD).
Western Digital 1TB is for storing personal data, and also for Gaming and Editing Software. We are also using SSD for Windows installation.
- Easy Backup And Upgrade
- Improve PC Performance
- 3.5-inch in size (HDD)
- 1TB capacity
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Internal (SSD)
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2’ Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).
This PC for Gaming and Editing need fast loading, so we are using SSD for installing Windows, and other Editing and Gaming software.
On this, we get Up to 3,500/3,200 MB/s read/write speeds, more enough for Editing and Gaming.
- Capable of handling the toughest conditions
- Up to500 GB of high-speed storage
- Up to 3,500/3,200 MB/s read/write speeds
- Smaller than the business card
- Power consumption 5.8W to 9W
- 5 years warranty
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R’ All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler.
On this build, we have to use an aftermarket CPU Liquid Cooler, to cool the CPU while Overclocking.
If we are not Overclocking then also need Liquid Cooler or Water cooler, because, on the processor box there is no CPU cooler.
CPU Liquid Cooler Specification
- Dual dissipation (dual camber)
- 360mm radiator (stylish)
- Addressable RBG LED
- Double tubing Sleeved FEP
- Exclusive wired ARGB controller
Antec HCG850 850 Watt Fully Modular Gaming Power Supply
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Antec HCG850 850 Watt Fully Modular’, Gaming Power Supply with 80 Plus Bronze Certified.
For this Gaming build, an 850-watt power supply is enough,
Antec HCG850 850 Watt Fully Modular, is fully modular and 80+ bronze certified power supply. We can also use Gold certified.
Power Supply Specification
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
- Fully modular power supply
- 850W of Continuous Power Guaranteed from Antec
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime
- Compact size 140mm depth power supply best choice for ATX chassis
Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Triple ARGB Gaming Cabinet
In this PC build, we are using the ‘Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Triple ARGB’.
Full Tower Gaming Cabinet with Dual 360mm Radiator Support and Crystalline Tempered Glass.
USB 3.2 Gen 1(2), 3.5mm Audio Jack, 3.5mm Mic Jack, ARGB Controller only for the S01 versions, and ARGB 2-to-3 splitter.
On this, we can place our CPU Liquid Cooler very easily on the Front or Top of the cabinet.
Gaming Cabinet Specification
- Dual 360mm radiator support
- Triple ARGB fans
- Crystalline tempered glass
- polygonal mesh
- Versatile cooling option
- Weight 6.95 Kg
This was Gaming and Editing PC Build Under 1.5 lakh to around 2 lakh PC based on Intel Processor.
4K Gaming and Editing PC Build Full set up
If you need a full set up then check out these lists
On this, I have given the best idea to build your Dream Gaming PC.